JFK Airport is located in the southeastern part of New York. The area in which this object is located is called Queens. The airport and Manhattan are separated by 20 kilometers. From here you can easily and quickly reach all important locations in the city thanks to a well-thought-out transport system.
Passengers can use the following modes of transport:
AirTrain. This is a train that was created specifically for the passengers of this airport. Transport operates around the clock and travels frequently;
train. To use this mode of transport, you must first get to the station using AirTrain;
Taxi. There are always a large number of cars that are ready to pick up passengers near the airport.
Also, anyone can use the transfer option and use the services of a personal driver. You need to choose the time when your plane arrives. You will be met by a driver who will hold a sign with your name on it.
- The airport has 6 terminals.
- Terminal 1 accepts international flights and specializes in large aircraft.
- Terminal 2 accepts both international and domestic flights.
- Terminal 4 is open 24/7 and also accepts international flights.
- Terminal 5 operates with regional flights.
- Terminal 7 is the home of the world famous British Airways.
- Terminal 8 is for American Airlines.
The best way to move between terminals is to use AirTrain. Travel between terminals is free.
We suggest you use the map to help you find the right location. This map can be used on both mobile devices and computers.
On the map you can see the location of the terminals, the home bases of some airlines. Also you can easily find restaurants and many other useful places. If you can’t find the right path, just open this map!